Clark Ureka Challenge Pop-Up on campus
Time & Location
About the Event
Tsara&Soa will meet the Clark University community to talk about its missions and about vanilla.
In schedule, we will discuss about:
- What vanilla beans are.
- The uniqueness of planting vanilla orchids.
- How easy and tasty vanilla beans are when used at home.
- The heath benefits from consuming vanilla beans directly.
- The socio-economic and climate change faced by local farmers in Madagascar.
- Your perspective about this social venture.
- Ways to work together to make greater impact concretely.
Everyone will be gifted a special on-campus pricing as well for any purchase.
Venue: At the main entrance of Clark University, in front of Jonas Clark Hall.
Looking forward to meeting you with mask :)
- Ureka Pop-up$0$00$0