3 vanilla pods
Which variety to choose?
First, remember that each of the 4 categories of vanilla planifolia beans can be used for anything you need and for the same purpose. Their slightly differences are only in the moisture and vanillin composition that give specific advantages to each of them. Compare the advantages to help you know which type of vanilla bean suits best your projects. Detailed information about these differences is available in the attached PDF. For further assistance, contact us, we are happy to help you choose.
- Keep out of the fridge or humidity.
- Store in a dry area if you want the bean to last for minimum 2 years. It is suggested to protect the vanilla beans with sealed vacuum food saver or a food wrap for long-term storing.
- If you do not use the beans, place them in a dry area, not in the fridge.
- A vanilla bean that has been in contact with humidity is suggested to be consumed within 3 days.
- Know that when you soak dry vanilla beans in any liquid for at least 1 hour, the beans are taking gradually their original size.